Julian Fowler

Default Methods of cooling a room

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:28:29 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Julian Fowler" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:08:51 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Julian Fowler" wrote in message

snip

read the site some more

... so that I can extract the words that support your misunderstanding
of these particular research results and ignore all the rest? I have
only glanced at the main body of the paper; however, if (as you seem
to be suggesting) that contains important information that is not
covered in the executive summary then I suggest that this is a very
poorly written paper (which could suggest that the underlying research
ain't too hot either).

So that means you haven't looked all over the institutions site then.

So that means you don't understand what a citation is then.

Julian

--
Julian Fowler