Robatoy

In article ,
Jack Fearnley wrote:

Perhaps Canadian readers will be interested in my recent experience.

[snipperectomy]

That is an excellent tip. I consider myself a pretty savvy x-border
shopper, but to have things shipped USPS has never occurred to me.
*slaps forehead*
I have paid upwards CAN$ 100.00 for UPS to clear stuff through customs
for me..mostly things under US$1000.00. I changed to a proper broker who
charges me CAN$50 per transaction to $5000.00... still expensive on a
US100.00 item. USPS seems very reasonable.
To have stuff shipped to my "Mailboxes Etc." mailbox is PITA with all
the delays at the border these days. When I go to socialize in the US as
well as a pick-up, then it is okay...but I seldom know this ahead of
time.

Thank you, Jack!

*tips hat*

0?0