Lucky Strike

$700 for 3 axis sounds too good to be true!

No, $700 gets one AC servo motor, one 1000 line encoder, 6m cables, and
servo driver.

Pretty good deal in my estimation.

Send me an email for more specs.

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
om...
Sorry, I don't know why I assumed 3 ea. $700 per axis sound right in qty.
depending on performance.

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
. com...
Please clarify: Is that 3 servos and 3 drives for $700 your cost or 1
ea.? If so, what would be your sale price...remember that profit is not

dirty word. Please get more info on the servo set-ups. What is YOUR
project?

"Lucky Strike" wrote in message
Hey all, I'm just sending out some feelers.

I found a good line on brand new NEMA34 steppers (10 N.m or 1400 oz.in)
with
double 14mm shafts, 90VDC, 1.8 degree step angle at about $100 each

plus
shipping. I've tested out a couple and find them to have smooth
operation
and good torque.

I can also get similar sized Servos, 8Nm continuous, 15Nm max torque,
130VAC
with drives for about $700.

The only problem is that the minimum order quantity is 50 pieces.

Is there a lot of interest out there from fellow hobbyists justifying
importing these in bulk? They would work well on milling machine
retrofits.

Send me an email if you are interested.
Mike