Dave Hinz

On 23 Feb 2005 08:26:11 -0800, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz says...

"Sock it to us."

Jim, rather than just attacking Gunner, can you refute or counter
any of his statements as being false or deceptive? What do _YOU_ see
the situation as?

I'm sure gunner goes to bed happy at night knowing you're
there to keep the big, bad, Jim wolf away.

Sorry that it bothers you that I also challenge your statement, Jim.

Situation? I was unaware things had deteriorated into
'a situation.'

Word games. Lovely.

The situation, then, is that gunner's a big boy, he and I
see eye-to-eye on a bunch of stuff. We disagree on a bunch
more stuff. Things tend to get a bit "serious" around
here and I enjoyed your (it was you, right?) foray into
the laugh-in mode. I haven't thought of that in years.

The "situation" I'm talking about was the Rowan incident.
What about Gunner's statements about it, do you see as
less than accurate please?

If we need to return to "it's a serious situation" mode
and I missed the signal, then consider me to be suitably
chastised. We now resume our situation in progress.

See above. Are you just sniping at him, or do you have something
to show that he's wrong and/or lying about it?