I said too early. I investigate this a little bit further and I find
that the better way of sending video to multiple locations using DISH
Network in the house is different from what I originally thought. The
low cost way is to use two DISH Network dual tuners receiver; then I
only need to pay $5 extra per month for the second dual-tuner receiver
instead of $15 extra per month if I use 4 separated receivers (the
first one is covered, and the additional 3 are $5 each per month).

This is cheaper this way, and I can see different shows in each of the
4 location.

The catches a

- One dual tuner receiver serves two TVs. I need to run an extra video
cable from the dual tuner receiver to the second TV location. This is
OK with me because running cable in those locations are quite easy.

- I can only have mono audio (not stereo) in the second TV location.
And the video is RF quality, not S-video, and not even composite video
quality. This means the second TV must be a low quality TV. This is
something that I don't like; but this is something that I will live
with in order to keep the monthly fee down; moreover, I probably cannot
tell the difference anyway (given that the secondary TV is low quality
TV anyway).

You can see the details by downloading the user guide of their DISH 322
dual tuner receiver from their web site.

Jay Chan