Sasha

Default Waterproofing addition foundation

I am going to build an addition with most likely full basement
foundation made from cinder blocks. What's the best way to waterproof
the foundation. My home basement foundation is also built from cinder
blocks with no waterproofing as far as I know. I usually do not have
any leaks as long as gutters are cleaned. However I want to make
maximum effort to ensue the finished basement under addition will be
maximum waterproof. I read that many advanced waterproofing and
damproofing technique require specialized equipment and must be
performed by trained personnel. They are also quit expensive. What's
the best waterproofing method besides obvious pipe drainage that I can
safely and effectively do myself?