Mike Mitchell

Default Update from mobile phone virgin on Virgin Mobile

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 00:55:11 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

Mike Mitchell wrote:

I have now received my phone! And I am extremely disappointed, though
not surprised. What a flimsy, lightweight little thing it is. The back

You should be aware people used to pay huge premiums to get that! (i.e.
the smaller / lighter it was the more it cost). That's a bit of a non
issue now though since most are under 100g

(it does mean you can stick it in a shirt pocket and not notice it
though - I always used to find with my previous (larger) phone I often
did not have it with me when I wanted to make a call, simply because the
thing was a pain to carry round unless you were wearing aheavy coat with
big pockets)

But what a little incy-wincy device! Ugh! I hate it already. I had to
rush into the sitting room to hold my real BT phone for a minute or
two, a decent size for a man's hand. These mobiles are horrid
k-e-r-a-p! Oh, why will no one buy my house so that I can get that
sledgehammer?

plug the hands free gadget into it, then you can stick it in a pocket
and forget about it ;-)

Believe it or not, but the earpiece of the hands free set won't fit in
my lughole! Even that they didn't get right. I don't know whether it's
because older people's earholes get smaller with age, or whether kids
have more flexible ones, but I tried inserting the earpiece (which is
approx 15 mm in diameter) and it just falls out because it won't "pop"
into place.

Very unhappy, very demoralised, very much poorer - but I suppose it
will serve the purpose intended. Now I know what it means to lose
one's virginity. It's an ugly business. I'm not kidding. I hate it.

I guess about ten days til you are hooked then! ;-))

Hopefully I shall a firm offer by then... (:

MM