Doug Miller

In article . 201, Nate Perkins wrote:
(Doug Miller) wrote in
m:

In article , GregP
wrote:
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:49:28 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

You know as well as I do that the two primary reasons given were
that Saddam had WMDs and that he had links to the 9/11 attacks.

Nate, that's just a lie.

Two lies.

Thank you. I stand corrected: Nate's statement *is* two lies, not one.

You know, I could sit around all day finding Bush speeches where he harps
on those two points in particular. But I'm getting tired of providing
evidence for you, when the only thing you provide in return is an insult or
a puerile one-liner.

You'll have to do better than the one you posted, if you want to demonstrate
that you know what you're talking about. It simply does not say what you claim
it says. Did you even read it?

--
Regards,