Doug Miller

In article , Larry Blanchard wrote:
In article . 201,
says...
But the fact that those were the primary reasons is certainly true. Read
the President's own words (Cincinnati speech):
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0021007-8.html

There's a lot of talk about WMDs, terrorism, and 9/11 ... but not a peep
about spreading freedom and democracy in the whole thing.

Damm it Nate, there you go with facts again!

There he goes with falsehoods again, you mean. Read my response to Nate: the
President *did* talk about bringing liberty to Iraq, but Nate can't or won't
see it.

Don't you know the winners write the history books?

Oops, that should be "rewrite" :-).

Nate's the one trying to do some rewriting here. Follow the link he posted.
Read the President's speech for yourself. Then you'll see that what Nate
claims about it, simply is not true. I don't know if he didn't actually read
it, or if he's deliberately lying about its content, but it *does* say what he
claims it does not say, and it does *not* say what he claims it does.

--
Regards,