jim rozen

In article , Dave Hinz says...

"Sock it to us."

Jim, rather than just attacking Gunner, can you refute or counter
any of his statements as being false or deceptive? What do _YOU_ see
the situation as?

I'm sure gunner goes to bed happy at night knowing you're
there to keep the big, bad, Jim wolf away.

Situation? I was unaware things had deteriorated into
'a situation.'

The situation, then, is that gunner's a big boy, he and I
see eye-to-eye on a bunch of stuff. We disagree on a bunch
more stuff. Things tend to get a bit "serious" around
here and I enjoyed your (it was you, right?) foray into
the laugh-in mode. I haven't thought of that in years.

If we need to return to "it's a serious situation" mode
and I missed the signal, then consider me to be suitably
chastised.

We now resume our situation in progress.

Jim

please reply to: