pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Dave Hinz
wrote back on 21 Feb 2005 17:20:35 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:06:01 -0700, Bill Rude wrote:
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 01:48:21 -0600, Richard J Kinch wrote:
Jason Marshall writes:

I turn my regulator down to about 15 psi and turn my 3-year-old loose
with a blow gun all the time while I'm working in the shop.

Do you know the bursting strength of the tympanic membrane?

Quiet, Darwin is at work here............

I didn't know an eardrum was needed for reproduction.

If you can't hear her say "Doing anything, big boy?" there is a whole
lot less chance of you having kids who don't listen to you either.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.