Lucky Strike

Default Stepper motors and Servo motors for CNC

Hey all, I'm just sending out some feelers.

I found a good line on brand new NEMA34 steppers (10 N.m or 1400 oz.in) with
double 14mm shafts, 90VDC, 1.8 degree step angle at about $100 each plus
shipping. I've tested out a couple and find them to have smooth operation
and good torque.

I can also get similar sized Servos, 8Nm continuous, 15Nm max torque, 130VAC
with drives for about $700.

The only problem is that the minimum order quantity is 50 pieces.

Is there a lot of interest out there from fellow hobbyists justifying
importing these in bulk? They would work well on milling machine retrofits.

Send me an email if you are interested.
Mike