Joseph Meehan

Paul O. wrote:
First of all, did a google and have been reading the info there. Was
wondering just what is safe for the plastic pipes of my mobile home.
Two soloutions I read that I liked is (1) baking soda and vinegar,
and (2) pouring boiling water down the drain. Don't want to use the
chemical if I don't have to. Also, I'm not to crazy about crawling
around underneath, spiders ya know, if I don't have to. I did try a
plunger last nite which helped. Tonite I tried the boiling water,
which made a lot of noises, the cold plastic I suppose. Thanks for
your input.
Paul O.

So I am guessing that the shower drain is slow. Have you cleaned out
the gunk that is right at the drain? Remove the drain plug if there is one
and take a look. Do you see hair and gunk stuck there. Try removing it
using whatever tools seem to make it easy. I suggest tweezers.

If that does not do it, try a snake or try the plunger again, this time
have someone hold a wet towel over the over flow (usually a metal covered
hole above the drain) to block it making the plunger more effective.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math