Nate Perkins

(Doug Miller) wrote in
:

In article . 201,
Nate Perkins wrote:

You know as well as I do that the two primary reasons given were that
Saddam had WMDs and that he had links to the 9/11 attacks.

Nate, that's just a lie.

Well, it may not be a lie that you know it as well as I do.

But the fact that those were the primary reasons is certainly true. Read
the President's own words (Cincinnati speech):
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0021007-8.html

There's a lot of talk about WMDs, terrorism, and 9/11 ... but not a peep
about spreading freedom and democracy in the whole thing.

Do you think he spent months travelling around the country talking about
Iraqi WMDs and Iraq/Al Qaeda/terrorism links just to confuse us
"Liberals?" Or do you just want to quibble about some technicality?