Paul Thompson

I have a cheapo Enco mill with an import boring head that has been nothing
but wonderful to use.
"Dennis van Dam" wrote in message
Is there an appreciable difference in quality between the 2" import boring
head typically available on eBay $60 "Buy It Now" auctions and the 2"
import boring head set available from MSC for $160?

I'm guessing it depends where the head is imported from. The "buy it
now" is Chinese the MSC import is unknown.

My applications are home hobby general purpose infrequent use.

Also what are the considerations in choosing between M-35 cobalt and C-6
carbide boring bar sets?

Thanks to anybody who knows and cares to respond,

Dennis van Dam