Jerry G.

Put the non working card in the Camera. Look for the format control in the
camera, and format its own memory card.

This type of thing usually happens if the card has been reformatted using a
computer, rather than the camera that it is intended for. 'The other reason
for this to happen, is that the card is failing. I have been using these
flash cards since the first ones that came out. I have not run in to a
defective one yet.

--

Jerry G.
======

"Tim Zimmerman" wrote in message
m...
My 256MB Fuji camera memory card I had for a year won't store
pictures when a picture is taken. But it will respond to access from a PC
hook up via a USB cable. I went out and bought a 125MB card and
everything works like normal. Is it normal for a card to expire so soon
or did I abuse it?

Thanks