Kevin

wch wrote:

I see the word "Borg" refering to Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. here... I'm
wondering how the term originated. I'm guessing that it refers to the Borg
cube from "Star Wars, the Next Generation" being compared to the large
square buildings of above mentioned stores??

BTW, I do enjoy the warped sense of humor that seems to be yet another
common factor among WWer's here.

Will

While in this group 'Borg' refers to Lowes/Home Depot or whatever
particular megastore is crushing your local hardwares and lumber yards,
a bachelor friend believes it refers to women. Specifically the credo
of the Star Trek alien - "Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated."