ameijers

"Dave VanHorn" wrote in message
news
Bonnie Jean wrote:
what happens if the Roomba runs over a lamp cord?

You get a clean lamp cord.

I was a bit skeptical, but it handles my office just fine.
Lan cables, power cords, etc. Overall, I'm very impressed.

Took it to mom's for a demo sunday, and it ALMOST got stuck in a tight
pocket, and mom was kind of laughing at it, and about that time, it worked
out how to get loose. You should have seen the expression when I opened

the
dustbin! She keeps a pretty nice house, but Roomba gets all those little
places that you'd just skip with the big vac.

I keep hoping to find a cheap one at a garage sale to give to my sister, to
exercise her cats while they are away at work 9-10 hours a day. Don't really
give a rip if it cleans well. (Although if it did keep the top layer of cat
fur skimmed off the carpet, it would probably be a plus for my allergies
when I visit there...)

aem sends...