Stormin Mormon

I've got a Homelite, PS-33 home owner model. Bought it reconditioned at the
wholesale club. I'm quite pleased with it. bit under powered, but it does
saw wood. I use it about once a year, and have a lot off fun.

They had a work project at my church's girls camp last summer. Put a tank
and a half of gas through it, and about that time the chain th rew off the
bar. Got to remember to c heck chain tension with gas fillups. I was walking
back to the truck about the time someone else threw a chain, so I don't feel
so bad.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Phisherman" wrote in message
news I'm thinking about getting a gas-powered chainsaw, perhaps 16" or
less, and wondered model/brands folks like best or worked well. I'm
considered Stihl and Husqvarna. Any other quality brands? I have
about 150 trees, probably an occasional use of the chainsaw. TIA