Peter Mance

Mark Witczak wrote on 20/Feb/2005 :
Today I had the opportunity to handle a Festool cordless drill...I haven't
felt this much love in a long time. It was beautiful, but when I heard that
the MSRP is $375.00 I nearly dropped it. You could buy 4 PC drills for that
kind of change.

Does anyone out there own one of these or is this just a Gucci tool that
only the rich or crazy purchase? (Mind you I have nothing against Gucci. In
fact I've been known to drop WAY too much money on things like Titanium
mountain bike frames...We all have our vices.)

Thanks,
Mark

I've got a Festo dust extractor.
I regard it as not much better than a boat achor. Its poorly designed,
cumbersome and underpowered.

If its any indication of the rest of the tools i'd say its definitely
Gucci and quite crap at that although i havent tried any of the other
tools.

--
This is an automatic signature of MesNews.
Site : http://www.mesnews.net