PoP

Default drilling wall tiles

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:27:52 +0100, "Woody"
wrote:

Why a special drill? Just mark the centre, carefully scratch the glaze to
score/break it with a tungston-carbide tipped scriber, put masking tape over
it to stop the drill wandering, and drill fairly slowly with an ordinary
masonary drill (rotary, no hammer.) Piece of cake.

I've tried using regular masonry bits on vanilla wall tiles. Yes, the
masonry drill will do the business. But nowhere near as easily as a
proper tiling bit.

PoP

---
If you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk. I'll
probably still ignore you but at least I'll get the
message.....