Much thanks for the reply Sam. The set stopped blowing the fuse when I
unplugged the green CRT. I figured shorted tube. But the TV has since
started blowing the fuse every time power up attempted. The original
problem was set not coming up. You would get the power led, here the
relay, then the set would shut down. It also kept blowing the fuse,
until I removed the green tube as stated above. But this problem
remains. Anyway, I do have a Sencore LC102, and a Sencore signal
generator with a ringing test. I am just unsure as to the correct
procedure for checking a flyback. I posted several days ago with alot
of detail of this original problem, but before I invest in a new
flyback, I want to know that at least I'm checking correctly. Thanks
again to all that have replied.