alexy

"Lowell Holmes" wrote:

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message
I forgot to include the following piece of advice that I received from this
newsgroup before I built my drawers.

Before running the router from left to right to make the cuts, first run
it lightly from right to left. This helped eliminate a lot of the tear
out.

"miey" wrote in message
news
Comments welcome.

I would never cut plywood with one of my LN Independence back saws.
:-)

I had similar thoughts. But I have had pretty good success with
dovetails in BB using an inexpensive Japanese DT saw. Chiseling the
waste is "interesting" with the grain changes between layers.

Interesting effect for drawers in shop furniture, but not something
I'd put in the living room and certainly not something SWMBO would
allow outside the shop.