Dave in Fairfax

J T wrote:
I've googled, gogled, and ogled, and haven't come across what I
need.

Background: It appears the rash on my legs has come back. I've
come to the conclusion that the source of the rash is that I'm back to
wearing pants. So, they've got to go, and I'll take down the sign on
the door that tells me to make sure I've got them on before I go
outside.

The rash is being held in abeyance thru diligent use of hydergin
peroxside for now. But, the main problem is, now I'll obviously need a
woman beater offer stick, and I can't find plans anywhere. Can any of
you help?

As for the stick, hell you're a turner, turn one. %-)
The rash could be a number of things, some as benign as the
detergent you use. Try double washing the clothes, the second
time w/o soap. In the meantime, hyrocortisone may help, hydrogen
peroxide probably won't. If you're serious, give me a yell
backchannel and we'll see what we can figure out.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work