pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Steve Smith
wrote back on Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:59:37 -0500 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

Dave Hinz wrote:

I've scored a number of free beers by opening locks for co-workers.

One summer job at a tiny company the bosses were out of town with the
keys to the rack the assemblers had to get into. It wasn't hard to open.
I overheard a comment "he didn't learn that in college"...but I did.

Friend of mine went to CalTech. The attitude there was "due by 5 pm,
means 5 p.m., and doesn't matter if the building was locked up at 4:30."

Think of it as an exercise in applied engineering and problem solving

Steve

--
pyotr filipivich.