pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Dave Hinz
wrote back on 21 Feb 2005 18:33:34 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
On 21 Feb 2005 09:27:13 -0800, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz says...

then there is Carl Rowan....

Man, I _loved_ that show. Especially that dirty old guy on the park
bench.

You sir have just dated yourself rather severely.

Oh, damn. "Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then I guess
you know what I'm here after..."

You would not have known about that unless you were...

Er, Old?

Yes, old.

Or possibly just suffering from premature Senior Moments.

It was "Gary Owens". Not the guy who wrote the tune for the 7th Cav,
but "This is Gary Owens saying 'this is Gary Owens.'"

Carl Rowan was some nut in a tree suit, thought he was the fourth
singer in the Trio "Oak Ash and Thorn".

tschus
pyotr

--