TCS

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:16:55 GMT, FlavorFlav wrote:
"Matt" wrote in
oups.com:

I had this problem too. This is the initial reason we moved granny up
in the attic... she keeps an eye on the christmas lights and makes sure
they dont overheat.

We havn't put heating or cooling up there yet either, and as it's been
5 years since she went up, I doubt we will, as she hasn't complained
yet.

So, I'd say the easiest way to solve your problem is to move grams up
there.

She might be able to gnaw her way out with her fancy new sharp dentures.

It's a good idea to check on granny at least once a week. Corpses smell
terrible!