smithfarms pure kona

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 02:58:29 GMT, (Tom Miller)
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 03:59:36 GMT, Phisherman

wrote:

| I'm thinking about getting a gas-powered chainsaw, perhaps 16"

or
| less, and wondered model/brands folks like best or worked well.

I'm
| considered Stihl and Husqvarna. Any other quality brands? I

have
| about 150 trees, probably an occasional use of the chainsaw.

TIA

snipped
Now if my old aching joints and back were as good as the saw....

We have to prune our farm every year and we buy Echos. My husband
thinks they are the very best. After 16 years, he still believes in
Echo.

aloha,
Thunder
smithfarms.com