Doug Miller

In article , GregP wrote:
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:36:57 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

No, that won't wash. You've been caught once again, posting nonsense, then
ducking the issue when challenged. Same old story. You've posted too many
falsehoods already to have any credibility at all.

A "falsehood" to you is anything that your fundamentalism
won't let you accept or learn about.

Continuing to duck the issue. And, again, I am not a fundamentalist, despite
what you might believe.

Bottom line: You made the claim, you prove it's true.

When I see you do that a few times, maybe I will begin to
return the courtesy. But your pov is that of an extremist's
what you think & believe is automatically self evident & true.

Evasion noted. Just one more instance in a typical pattern from you, Greg:
post an outrageous, false claim, then attack anyone who challenges you to
provide proof. You have no credibility. You can't back up anything you say.

--
Regards,