Asimov

"Ken Weitzel" bravely wrote to "All" (21 Feb 05 06:50:36)
--- on the heady topic of " Phillips monitor"

KW From: Ken Weitzel
KW Xref: aeinews sci.electronics.repair:11105

KW Hi...

KW Thanks very much to everyone who replied. Appreciated.

KW Unfortunately the monitor must have noticed I was writing
KW you guys... and got scared.

KW Took the durned thing apart, prepared to flow a bit of solder,
KW change a few caps on general principle, maybe do a little
KW percussive maintenance while it was running...

KW But ever since, it's worked flawlessly

KW Thanks again.

Ken,

Paste a printout of one of the replies on the inside of the cover so
that the tv never forgets who is the master! ;-)

A*s*i*m*o*v

.... Gender is irrelevant. Resistance turns me on.