Don Foreman

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 01:57:05 GMT, "Jerry Martes"
wrote:

Karl knows Don Foreman. There are *no* better technical engineering
referances than Don.

I know a little about a few subjects, thank you, and so do lots of
other guys.

It's certainly true that there is nothing like real experience, of
which I have none with 30 HP motors or 25 KVA xfmrs.

I agree with Precision Machinist. The xfmr cited is a bit
lightweight "by the numbers", but would probably work OK unless
the machine really needs 30 HP for extended periods -- like more
than 20 or 30 minutes at a stretch. It might hack it even then with a
big fan cooling it -- and it might not even need that since Karl's
"shop season" is during cooler months in MN.