Sander

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article b%TRd.96639$Tf5.30193@lakeread03,
Mark Witczak wrote:

Today I had the opportunity to handle a Festool cordless drill...I
haven't felt this much love in a long time. It was beautiful, but when I
heard that the MSRP is $375.00 I nearly dropped it. You could buy 4 PC
drills for that kind of change.

Does anyone out there own one of these or is this just a Gucci tool that
only the rich or crazy purchase? (Mind you I have nothing against
Gucci. In fact I've been known to drop WAY too much money on things like
Titanium mountain bike frames...We all have our vices.)

Thanks,
Mark

I'm Milwaukee most of the way. But I own a Rotex Festool sander. Why?
Milwaukee doesn't make a ROS like that... in fact, nobody does.
There is no doubt in my mind that Festool is second to none in quality.
But if you can get 90% of the quality for 50% of the price....then they
are too expensive.
I will be buying their 2000 watt router as well. Why? Because it's the
best there is.... and my work demands that. Besides, I don't want a
titanium bike..G
U$ 375.00 for a cordless drill? See Ed's entry..Panasonic doesn't look
that expensive anymore.

0¿0

Rob'

Yup using the Rotex and 2000 watt router of Festool aswell. Told you so I'm
an addict....

:-)

Sander