Default Where can I find a torch lamp socket?

I have a torch (torche, whatever) lamp that has a broken socket and I
don't seem to be able to find a replacment. I tried to order one
through a local lighting store and it's been back-ordered for months
and I can't turn on up searching the web.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a 3-way socket that has
a bakelite base, an aluminum(?) threaded sleeve for the standard-base
light buld to screw into, and a bakelite cylinder around the aluminum
that screws onto the bakelite base and has a coarse _outside_ thread
for a bakelite nut that hold the globe on. Is that clear?

Where can I get this part? Can anyone recommend a lighting parts
supplier on the web? TIA.

Chris