dadiOH

workinprogress wrote:
I have about half the bathroom shower wall tiles removed for a repair
job. I'm going to re-use them but need to get the old grout off. I
soaked one tile in a 10% muriatic acid solution as a test and the
grout came right off. The tile didn't look damaged, but will doing
this cause any problems down the road. I mean will it cause adhesion
problems when putting them back up. I'll be using a pre-mixed mastic.

No. Make sure the acid has been neutralized/washed off though.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...