Howie

Default Laminate Flooring installed parallel direction of natural light?

We are planning to install laminate flooring in our kitchen made by a
company called Kaindl. They say to install the flooring in the same
direction to the natural light. We are going to install the snap+silent
laminate in our kitchen.

A install guy at Home Depot says that the flooring should be installed
perpendicular to the natural light coming into the room, otherwise if you
install it parallel to natural light you get a "bowling alley" effect...
The instructions state "Snap+ silent panels should always be installed in
the direction of the main light source".

(http://www.kaindl.com/en/shift/snap_...us_silent.shtm
l) ...

Install it parallel, not perpendicular??... what do we do?

anyone?

Howie