Suzie-Q

In article ,
"MrC1" wrote:

- I painted a large room with Behr Premium interior eggshell paint a few
- months ago. I didn't like the sheen of the eggshell, so I threw a coat of
- flat on top and it looked much better.
-
- After about 2 months there are now light areas forming that look extremely
- flat (no sheen) and there are noticeable drool lines coming down from them
- with little droplets of goo at the end. What's going on??
-
- The weird part is, it's only doing this on one wall. The rest of the room
- looks fine.
-
- Lastly, a few notes: All walls had flat builder's paint before I painted.
- The walls were clean. The wall with the spots has not been exposed to
- anything different than the other walls. There have not been any patches
- made to the wall.

Call the Jesuits. You need an exorcism.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)