Ed

"Doug Miller" wrote

I use a Havahart trap, baited with crackers and peanut butter, then
relocate
them to a nearby wooded area.

This is illegal in Massachusetts. Coyote urine works you can find it online.

If you elect to relocate them, 20 miles is too close, 40 miles is better or
they'll just come back. I got this info from a NH arricultural college.

I use a BB gun. Quick and painless if you have an accurate gun. Crosman
pumpmasters are pretty good, about $30 - $40 at Walmart. If you go this way
use copper colored BB's, Silver colored BB's are like throwing a curve
ball.