dicko

Just 2 words.
The Rodenator... :-)

http://www.rodenator.com/

Watch the videos. Its amazing these guys dont blow themselves up...

I hate these critters. My driveway's sinking, and the sidewalk's
collapsed. They've gnawed through the house siding too.I had one
burrow next to the house last year. Then I had bumblebees move into
the burrow. Next thing I knew I had a ton of bumblebees in the
basement. That was fun. Not!

I go after them whenever I see one near the house.
A snap rat trap works good, baited with sunflower seeds.
Surprisingly, all I catch are 'munks, no squirrels. Oh, and bring it
in at night or else you'll get a raccoon or 'possum (or the neighbor's
cat).

dickm

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:21:09 GMT, "JerseyMike"
wrote:

how do you get rid of these furry little terrors??

mike.......