Rob Sullivan

Yes it is built the in the Integraspec system. It looks termendous. It bring
the cost of building up by around 5%, but I it should be worth it in the
heating savings. The frame is already built, its quite neat to be inside and
look around and not see wood expect for the studs.

Rob

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. com...

"Rob Sullivan" wrote in message

The house is already built to frame and it is built totally with concret
foam.

Tell me more about this. Is it like the Integraspec cystem?

The house comes with Infloor radiant heating. THe heat source they were
going to use to heat the hot water for it was going to be oil. I didn't
want oil because i was going to have to lease the furnace and then you
have the recuring oil fillups and such.

Any options to buy? In the states leasing is rare.

A couple of my initial questions a
1. is 4600$ (canadian) fair for a nelectric boiler system as a heat
source for the radiant heating?

Electric is very efficient, but in our area, the most expensive to
operate. YOu may want to chech further. I understan Hyro is cheap in
Canada compared t here.