Noons

Mark Witczak apparently said,on my timestamp of 20/02/2005 3:04 PM:

Does anyone out there own one of these or is this just a Gucci tool that
only the rich or crazy purchase?

It is definitely a Gucci tool. You can get the same or better quality in
many other manufacturers, for less price. You don't get the "integrated"
system though. Which is the same as saying: you don't get colour-coordinated.

(Mind you I have nothing against
Gucci. In fact I've been known to drop WAY too much money on things like
Titanium mountain bike frames...We all have our vices.)

Exactly, me neither. Mine is hand tools, Veritas, Lie-Nielsen, old
stuff. We all have our weaknesses.

You could do a lot worse quality-wise than Festool. Worth it?
Not IMHO. Then again, neither is a Norris plane and I have one...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto