Yves M. Libicky

I use Festool for many years and I'm still very, very happy. If you look for
precision in woodworking Festool is the right stuff. The long lasting
quality of their machines guarantee a long use. After all: If you use more
than one tool the integrated concept (the most of the machines are
compatible with the festool table etc.) helps you to combine machines and
tools.

"Mark Witczak" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Today I had the opportunity to handle a Festool cordless drill...I haven't
felt this much love in a long time. It was beautiful, but when I heard
that the MSRP is $375.00 I nearly dropped it. You could buy 4 PC drills
for that kind of change.

Does anyone out there own one of these or is this just a Gucci tool that
only the rich or crazy purchase? (Mind you I have nothing against Gucci.
In fact I've been known to drop WAY too much money on things like Titanium
mountain bike frames...We all have our vices.)

Thanks,
Mark