Bob Eager

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 23:33:40 UTC, gary watson
wrote:

It's not like they weld themselves into place - there's usually a
little bit of play - but it's difficult to get them beyond this slight
movement when trying to unscrew them completely. The only means of
applying pressure is via the exposed flattish front surface of the
bulb - I don't want to apply too much pressure since I am mindful that
I may shatter the bulb and cut my fingers - but in any case more
pressure doesn't seem to make much difference since my fingers just
start slipping - I don't think I have particularly greasy fingers
(?!?!).

How about trying wearing rubber gloves - get some grip, and protect
fingers too...?

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!