Guess who

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:00:23 GMT, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:42:52 -0500, Mark Witczak
wrote:

I'm insulating the walls in my garage/workshop and just realized that
I'll need to paint the drywall when finished. So now the search is on
for a color. Everyone I know has a garage painted white.

I'm wondering if white is the best color available and what others have
done out there.

I hoped I wouldn't have had to see the original message, and can only
suggest that anyone not capable of making an adult decision about
something like this should stay away from anything sharp and get a new
hobby [besides trolling that is.]