GregP

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:36:57 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

No, that won't wash. You've been caught once again, posting nonsense, then
ducking the issue when challenged. Same old story. You've posted too many
falsehoods already to have any credibility at all.

A "falsehood" to you is anything that your fundamentalism
won't let you accept or learn about.

Bottom line: You made the claim, you prove it's true.

When I see you do that a few times, maybe I will begin to
return the courtesy. But your pov is that of an extremist's:
what you think & believe is automatically self evident & true.