Mortimer

Default Indesit washing machine - a common problem?

(N. Thornton) wrote in message . com...
(Jonathan Elliott) wrote in message . com...

I've got an Indesit W113 washing machine, its been fine - up til now.

I've been told by a few repair people that it could well be the
power board, or the main circuit which costs £90, and that it's not
worth repairing as the Indesit W113 is a "bad machine" and has a host
of other flaws.

Its done the job ok so far, or you wouldnt be looking at repairing it.
They wouldnt profit by selling you another one by any chance?

It sounds like a relatively easy repair if you DIY it. Only do so if
you know how not to get lectrocuted etc.

Has anyone else had any grief from this make? I'd like
to have a crack at fitting a new circuit board/power board myself, any
ideas where I can get one?

You need to start by finding out whats wrong. Maybe youre not cut out
for this.

Regards, NT

Have a look at
www.washerhelp.com/phpBB2/. I did a quick search,didn't
find anything specific but you could post a question here.
Mark