how can I : the buyer " be a PITA when I have offered my maxium to the
seller? I think its common cortesy to at least let the buyer know if
you are turning down the sale.

Update,

guess what guys.

after my offer expired, out of the blues I am being told that the
sellers will take 197.000

they waited two days to let me know this.

I will sit and think on it now. since, they did the same to me. what
erally ****es me off the most is the FACT they agreed at 195.

you turn down the On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:34:40 GMT,
(v) wrote:

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:04:04 GMT, someone wrote:

I think the BUYER sounds like just as much a PITA as the Sellers could
possibly be. Who or what does he think he is? The Other Side is
under no obligation to give him the answers that he wants when he
wants them. Maybe the Seller has an unreasonable expectation as to
what their house is worth, but pointing this out to them NEVER helps.
If the Seller didn't take his 1st offer, putting in an even lower one
for an even shorter time will accomplish nothing for the buyer.