Jeff P.

lol, I remember watching an episode he had a while back with bloopers and
outtakes. He royally cut his finger and had it wrapped in gauze the rest of
the show but there was blood soaking through and getting on stuff. It was
pretty funny in a gruesome sort of way.

--
Jeff P.

A truck carrying copies of Roget's Thesaurus over-turned on the
highway. The local newspaper reported that the onlookers were
"stunned, overwhelmed, astonished, bewildered, and dumfounded."

Check out my woodshop at: www.sawdustcentral.com

"Bob" wrote in message
I saw on Sunday's program where he had another finger stitched up.
I wonder if he has ever thought about getting into another line of work.