ff

Sunworshipper wrote:

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:32:09 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20050221/ap_on_re_us/obit_thompson

That was a good write up. I heard about it right before I went to
sleep last night. I must admit that I was ROTFLMAO reading the vegas
book. And is weird that I ended up in this town. My favorites are
testing the rear end and pumping the tires up to 75psi. Or was it
'wait till he sees the bats'.

I really doubt he shot himself by accident.

Did you see when he was on the Conan O'Brian show a couple years ago?
Actually, they went on location out in the woods in Colorado. Thompson
had a full bar set up in a remote clearing with a bartender in a tux. He
also had an array of assault rifles and a couple of profile targets set
up. So he and Conan did shots and took shots--it was kind of amusing.