John A. Weeks III

In article .com,
"shinypenny" wrote:

John A. Weeks III wrote:
Consider coming right out and telling the realtor that you
think that he is a crook,

I think this is way out of proportion. The realtor really did nothing
wrong here that I can see. It was his job to relay the information from
the seller. It's not his fault if the OP just didn't like the
information he received ("We're holding your offer until after the open
house.")

Maybe, but I think the two realtors got together and figured
out this scheme. They knew they had a live one, but they
wanted to see if they could get a better buyer, or scam
this one into paying more. I do think that something crooked
went on here.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications