John A. Weeks III

In article ,
" CID wrote:

I signed a 3 month contract with this agent. So i guess I am stuck
with him for another month and half.

You might be stuck longer. Any place that the realtor shows you,
tells you about, or any place that you find during the contract
period, becomes a sale made by this realtor even after the contract
expires. That might hold for as long as a year.

Consider coming right out and telling the realtor that you
think that he is a crook, and you no longer want to deal with
him. Tell him that you are planning to report him to the local
board of realtors. See if he will release you from the contract.

I have emailed him a detailed
instruction on the house i am looking for and what price range. I have
also strictly stated that under no circumtances will I pay more than
my stated maxium price.

E-mail might be easy, but it isn't the language of business,
at least not yet. It is better to call and talk in person,
or write a letter.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications